Camille Hawkins 26/11/2020 в 14:03 #58140
Essays in Modern Astrology
by Frank C. Clifford
📕 Horoscope Snapshots — Click Here 📕
- Release date: September 12, 2014
- Author: Frank C. Clifford
- ISBN: 9781903353226 (190335322X)
- Genres: astrology
- Publisher: Lsa/Flare
- Format: paperback, 232 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
Eighteen thought-provoking and entertaining essays on modern astrology by an award-winning astrologer.
In Horoscope Snapshots discover:
• The deeper, hidden sides to your Sun sign
• How your Sun, Moon and Ascendant differ
• The real nature of Jupiter Parental significators and childhood ‘scripts’
• How to identify which planetary type you are
• The key vocational indicators in your chart
• Forecasting tools, including the pivotal Saturn Return
• The role of Pluto in America
Along the way, you’ll see astrology brought to life in the modern world with essays on famous vocalists, the USA’s horoscope, the links between interviewers and their subjects, and much more.
MP3 book Horoscope Snapshots by Frank C. Clifford download on Bookshop. Hardback Horoscope Snapshots buy on Kindle. TXT ebook Horoscope Snapshots Frank C. Clifford for PC.